Like the truly kingdom of colourfulness, mixture of cultures and tradition, India belongs to those countries which are considered as real treasure placed on the planet Earth. With an extremely impressive combination of old religions, sacral oriental skills and natural approach to the lifestyle, Indian style contains a plentiful source of ideas and extraordinary creative power which can be applied in almost every segment of living. Whether is it quite rustic ambient or pure mystic essence of ancient East, those irresistible elements bring a dozens of glamorous alternatives for home arranging, decoration and furniture design.
Indian style inspired furniture and floor
- Equipping home premises in the spirit of India is best to achieve with choosing those pieces of furniture based on old harden wood, which is usually decorated with unique curved ornaments. It’s not too much to say that this kind of furniture represents pure little masterpieces, which will revive old oriental spirit in your home. The furniture in dark, but still natural colours, mostly mahogany, would be the excellent hit if it’s made from little frayed pieces of wood.
- To accomplish the unique sense of glamour and authenticity, include hard darken wood when designing floor and it would wrap up the oriental picture of the house. Not that far from the initial idea, naturally and neutrally coloured ceramic or marble tiles can be perfect solution in designing some parts of the house, such as living room or kitchen. Traditionally knotted Indian rugs and floor coverings, enriched with endless colour shades and adorable Hindu motives are absolute must for creating Indian style indoor environment.
Patterns, fabrics and colours for extraordinary pleasure
- It’s almost impossible to achieve the true eastern atmosphere without recognizable and usually hand -designed patterns. Often inspired with floral shapes, geometrical elements or traditional mosaic based motives, those patterns are perfect ornaments on wall coverings, bed covers, bed clothes or curtains. There’s no better way to give your home a simple doze of Indian stylishness from choosing items created of natural silk, cotton or flax, originally combined in the bed room or living room design.
- An ideal way of achieving full glamour and mystique of Indian design style is picking pleasant and vivid colours as a part of your interior. Those exotic colours, which include purple, red, orange and purple-blue will make tremendous contrast to the darken furniture, giving your premises cheerful and warm sense. Since the bold and deep colours are original impress of astonishing Indian temperament and lifestyle, they are instant connection to the entire wealth of Indian exoticism.
- India is definitely the country of ornaments and remarkable accessories, which is why you simply can’t miss those details in your home. Curved wooden pieces, candle holders combined with scented candles, or detailed religious statues must have been placed either on your tables or shelves. A plenty of decorated colourful pillows will bring pleasant cozy Indian ambient, whether they are laid on your bed or just gently placed on your living room sofa. Combine vases decorated with pieces of glass with fresh flowers, get scented sticks with aroma or jasmine or sandal wood and you can enjoy the radiant energy of your Indian home.